LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN
CapitolHill Consortium for Counseling and Consultation, LLC (CCCC) is seeking full-time and part-time talented licensed mental health clinicians - including psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and integrative medical practitioners for our DC, VA, MD locations.
We received the 2019 award as one of the Top 100 Minority Business Enterprises in the DMV. Our mission is to provide high quality, affordable, and accessible psychotherapy, psychological assessment and testing, and consultation services to individuals across the lifespan and in the communities that we serve. Our clinicians reflect the community we serve and come from all backgrounds and identities - we encourage applicants from all ages, backgrounds, and theoretical orientations.
We are looking for clinicians with the following type of experiences/skills:
- Licensed Clinician (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LGPC, LGSW, Psychiatrist, Psychiatric NP, or integrative medical practitioner)
- Active license in DC, MD, or VA
- Clinicians who are independent and have the ability to quickly build rapport with clients
- Self-motivated, organized, ambitious, and flexible clinicians who are interested in working with a collaborative diverse team of clinicians
- Clinicians with experience working with adolescents and children
- Clinicians who have experience with couples or family counseling
- Additional certifications such as EMDR, Brain Spotting, Internal Family Systems are welcomed
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong administrative staff to handle all billing, credentialing, and scheduling
- Opportunity to collaborate and network with other clinicians, while maintaining independence
- Strong earning potential with competitive reimbursement rates
- Supervision provided for licensed graduate social workers, counselors, or psychology externs We are an APA accredited location for pre-doctoral psychology internships and provide training for psychology externs and post-docs.
CCCC LLC puts you among supportive colleagues who are dedicated to growth and learning and are available for regular consultation. Clinicians have the option to see clients in the office, through telehealth, or in a hybrid model. Full-time clinicians are eligible for benefits and some positions are salaried.
Book Your Appointment
Awards, Certifications & Memberships
CapitolHill Consortium for Counseling & Consultation LLC